This blog post is 50 random facts about ME – for those who want to get to know me better! (If you don’t want to get to know me, stop reading now…)
- My favourite part of my body is my arms.
- My wardrobe is pretty much black and white, except a few very colourful things.
- I am an extremely sentimental person! I would keep anything that reminds me of a holiday or a friend or a party.
- I have a leaf in my bedroom from a holiday which has a scratch on it that looks like the letter ‘L’. (I’ve had it for who knows how long…)
- I am addicted to collecting nail polish.
- I’m one of those people who doesn’t really get thirsty… weird. Study me science!
- I once went one or two days without any water. (That’s probably not very good for me. Maybe it’s also why I don’t remember how many days it was.)
- I used to have two dogs and now I have two cats.
- I hate removing nail polish. Probably ‘coz I’m lazy.
- I don’t like painting my toenails and I try to avoid it!
- But on that note, I LOVE painting my finger nails!
- My parents have split up. (It’s all good though – they’re friendly.)
- I have one (annoying) brother.
- I love swimming and any sports to do with water.
- I love taking photos!
- I have never broken a bone in my life.
- But I have had stitches, and my eyebrow was glued together when I split it.
- Because I had my eyebrow glued together, I now have a scar there.
- My fave colours right now are navy blue, rose gold and teal.
- I love watching movies, reading books and going to things like Supa Nova.
- I prefer what my hair looks like when I wake up because it goes into tight ringlets.
- I am in grade 9 right now.
- I live in Australia (if you haven’t already figured that out).
- My fave TV shows are ‘Doctor Who’ and ‘Friends’.
- My fave movies are either ‘Harry Potter’ or ‘Lord of The Rings’.
- My fave book is probably ‘Harry Potter’.
- I know how to play a bit of clarinet, recorder, piano and drums.
- I played clarinet for four years.
- I played piano for two years.
- My fave foods are nachos and tacos.
- I can’t stand the smell of peanut butter!
- My friends and I are in the “nerd group” but in the end, nerds rule the world!
- I have never been to a funeral or a wedding.
- When I was little I had really straight and really blond hair and now my hair is darker and it’s not straight – it’s curly in the morning (or if I don’t brush it) and fluffy the rest of the time.
- I have been to Finland (twice), Canada (once) and Singapore (once).
- I was born in Perth but now live on the Gold Coast
- My family is sooo big I haven’t even met half on my cousins!
- My dad has three sisters AND three brothers!
- I absolutely LOVE roller-coasters!
- I am half Finish because my mum’s side of the family is from Finland.
- I used to collect teddies when I was little so now I have about 100 teddies!
- I have never watched ‘High School Musical’ or ‘High 5’ before.
- I know how to knit.
- My first word was “book”.
- I’m the only one in my family who doesn’t need glasses.
- I went through a phase when I was little where I wanted to be a dog and I would walk around parks and my house barking like a dog…
- I’m really good at memorising jingles (songs from ads) and if I wanted I could probably sing any ad made!
- I can’t have a band aid around any of my fingers because I feel like my finger is going to fall off. (Even though it isn’t.)
- If I start a book I HAVE to finish it.
- I haven’t been able to decide what I want to do when I finish school.
This is Edward. He loves egg cartons.
I hope you enjoyed finding out a bit more about me! Thanks for reading 😉
Where else you can find me:
YouTube: gab mcguire